The first week was a pretty good week for new releases! I think we were all spoiled with the amount of awesome books being released. Here’s what I ended up buying this week:
- The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan
- Hard Beat by K. Bromberg
- The Play by Karina Halle
- One King’s Way by Samantha Young
- Seven Nights To Surrender by Jeanette Grey
- It’s Only Love by Marie Force
- Third Base by Heidi McLaughlin
- Tough Enough by M. Leighton
- More Than Enough by Jay McLean
- The Strongest Steel by Scarlett Cole
I was able to finish two books this week. I read His Kind Of Trouble by Terri L. Austin and All I Want by Jill Shalvis. I’m right on track for hitting my goal of reading at least 8 books this month.
What did you buy this past week? Read anything exciting?